Kids who can’t get to sleep
As many of you know, during the last school holidays, I ran free Access Bars sessions for kids.
Access Bars can help kids with a lot of different things, but the thing most parents were asking for help with was that their child struggled to go to sleep at night. I have one of those kids. One of the first comments our midwife wrote was “Alex fights going to sleep”, and he still finds it difficult at age 9.
Running his Bars regularly has helped. What else can we do to help our restless kids?
- Take the pressure off – you and them. Bed time is not the time for a fight.
- Have a bedtime routine intent on relaxing.
- No electronic devices in the hour before bed.
- Consider if they are getting enough iron.
- What are they reading in bed – no scary stories.
- Check their rooms for Electromagnetic fields and other earth energies (I can help here).
- Make sure they have had enough to eat.
- Where they physically active during the day?
- Are they worrying about something?
- Consider a flower essence for sleep and relaxing (available from me).
Do any of these ring true for you?
Would you like to work with me on this?
I’ll be running free Bars sessions for kids again in the holidays at the end of the month, and offering a 1 day class if you’d like to learn for yourself. Connect on my facebook page (@EvolutionaryYou) if you’d like updates.